History and Affiliation
The Church was founded in 1951 by thirty-three individuals and first held service in the Women’s Club building on the South Hill. Our current sanctuary was completed in 1957, and the education/gymnasium/office wing was added in 1982. The beautiful gymnasium we presently enjoy was constructed in 2010 a year and a half after our first gym collapsed due to excessive snowfall followed by rain.
Trinity is affiliated with the Northwest Conservative Baptist Association (CBNW). We are an independent fellowship and enjoy a congregational form of governance. Presently, we are led by a Senior Pastor and a Board of Deacons regularly elected by the congregation.