Brief Summary of Beliefs
Below are the fundamental truths which a person must acknowledge to become a member and minister within our church body:
1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His sacrificial and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father where He intercedes for His people, and His personal return in power and glory.
3. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling power enables Christians to live a godly life.
4. We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, and the authoritative Word of God.
5. We believe that all people are in need of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the resurrection of all people; believers receive eternal life with Christ, and non-believers will be eternally separated from God.